Before you register
Here are some things you need to know before proceeding to register and making payment online:-
- Please provide registration information accurately based on NRIC or Passport. Failure to provide accurate information could lead to disqualification.
- Important Notice: Each Participant must be registered individually and make payment separately. We need to capture all your details when you register. DO NOT attempt to register more then 1 person at one time.
- Each Registration comes with a FREE Run Tshirt. Please select your tshirt size when you register. You are strongly encouraged to wear the tshirt during the run.
- Transportation to starting point of the 30km run is provided by organizers at a fee of RM5 per person, please select if you need transport when you register and make payment online. The 8km Run's starting and ending point are the same location. Kindly take note.
- To register and pay online using Credit or Debit Cards, please use PayPal as it handles both VISA and MASTERCARD payments online.
- All participants are required to wear the liquid luminous bracelet provided during night run, the glow will last for 8 hours. This is to ensure all runners are visible to other road users.
- While generally run route is lit, participants are advised to bring along and use their head light if they need it. Head lights will not be provided.
Tshirt For All Runners
All Registered Runners will receive a complimentary 'Run Tshirt'. You are required to indicate the size of the Tshirt you require based on the measurements given below when filling up the registration form and making payment.
Please indicate in your Registration Form when completing it. Please complete the form carefully as tshirt sizes are not exchangeable once ordered.
There will also be no refunds for return of tshirts. Runners are ENCOURAGED to wear these tshirts for the run.
Should you need to purchase additional tshirts, please click this link (link to shop). Proceeds from the sale of tshirts will go towards the conservation of the Orangutans - do buy some for family and friends - it makes an excellent gift.
All tshirts ordered must be collected at the given time on race day. There will be no shipping of tshirts or collection of tshirts before or after the given collection time on race day - kindly take note.
Find Your Correct Size
To find your correct size, simply take your measurements and use the tables below as a guide. These measurements refer to your body’s size – clothing measurements will vary due to style and desired fit, but have been designed to fit the body size indicated on the chart.
|Round Neck T-Shirt Size Guide|
How to Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
1. Chest - The chest measurement is taken as a circumference measurement around your chest at the widest point. Stand in a relaxed posture and breathe out.
2. Body Length - The body length measurement is taken from the top of the shoulder, close to the mid side of your neck,following your body down to the point where you want your tshirt to end.
3. Shoulder - Think of a line going from your armpit straight upwards to your shoulder. Measure between those two points and hold the tape measure straight.
4. Short Sleeve - These are preset based on the size of the tshirt - see schedule above.