Race Day Activities
The General Meeting Point on Race Day is the Harbour Mall. From here on, there will be buses providing transport to the starting line at Sepilok for the 30km run, starting from 9.30am to 3:00pm on run day. Please ensure you purchased your bus ticket during registration otherwise come early and get your tickets.
Race Day Activities:
- Collection of Goody Bags from 7:00am to 3:00pm mainly for International Participants (for local Malaysians, best done from 16th March 2018 up to race day at the Information Counter, Harbour Mall Sandakan). Goody Bag comprise of:
- Run Bib
- Luminous Wrist-bands
- and finisher medal (given at end of race if qualify within time given)
- Opening Ceremony for 30KM at Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre officiated by Official from Jabatan Hidupan Liar before the respective flag off time at the respective starting lines.
- Bazaar at Harbour Mall Sandakan
- Blood donation activities
- Exhibitions by the Sabah Wildlife Department
- Borneo Bird Club activities
- Kinabatangan Orangutan Project (KOCP)
- Wildlife Rescue Unit (WRU)
- and other tourism and environmental organizations.
- Live Concerts and Entertainment starts from 5:00PM – 10:00PM at the Harbour Mall Piazza, featuring
- Performance by Award Winning Local Artists
- International DJs
- Zumba Instructors
- and many more
Date of collection of 'goody bag' is on 16th of March – 23rd of March, 2018 from 10:00AM – 3:00PM at the Harbour Mall Information Counter.
For Overseas/International Participants: You can collect at the meeting place at Harbour Mall Sandakan from 7:00AM – 3:00 PM on 24th March (or we will try to deliver it to your hotel if there are groups and we are duly informed via email of your place of stay beforehand - please email secretariat).